We are thankful to our clients for their kind support and highly appreciating response which they have give to our Android Mobile App till now. We always try to develop something new by keeping our client’s happiness, engagement and satisfaction. So with the same spirit, we are glad to announce the release of new Stories Feature & other enhancements in our Android App which will bring lot of new experiences to your app.
What is Stories Feature?
Stories become most popular and frequently used feature nowadays in almost all the Social Mobile Apps. With this feature, users can share multiple Photos/Videos with Filter Effects, Stickers, Emoticons, Reaction on Stories, Text, Drawings, Story Viewed By, Comment on Stories, Highlighted Stories, Privacy Settings and many more. All the uploaded stories will get expire after 24 hours, after which the picture or video will disappear and stored in the View Archives section at the story uploader’s Profile.
Below listed are the feature which Stories provides you in your Android App:
- Add Stories: Add as many Photos/Videos in your story as you want.
- Media Supported: For Stories, select Photos / Videos from Gallery or Upload via Camera directly.
- Captions for Stories: Apply Captions with emojis on Photos while uploading them in story.
- Filters on Photo: Various Filters with Stickers, Configurable Font Style & Color, Pencil Drawings can be applied on Photos. Also size & position for all these elements can be customized easily.
- Story Privacy: View & Comment Privacy for the story can easily customized from View Archives section.
- Reply & Reactions on Story: Users can give replies in Comments & reactions on the stories.
- Customizable Image Opacity: Opacity of the image is also manageable.
- Searchable Font Styles: Users acn search any specific font style among numbers of pre available Font Styles for making Font management more fast and easy.
- Story View Count / List: ‘Eye’ icon present at Story’s View Page displays Count and Members List who have viewed your story.
- Delete Stories: You can also delete stories anytime you want.
- Report Story: You can report any story if you find them offensive from Story’s View Page.
- Mute Stories: You can also mute stories from friends if you don’t want to see their future stories.
- Skip Story: For multiple stories uploaded by your friends, you can skip them also if don’t want to seem them all.
- Archives Stories: Stories disappeared after 24 hours will automatically get listed under the ‘View Archives’ section.
- Highlighted Stories: Stories listed under Archives section can also be marked as highlighted which get displayed under the highlighted stories section at your Profile Page.
We’ve also done few upgradation in Quotes plugin & Integration with new plugins which help you to make your app more attractive. Enhancements in Quotes Plugin are:
Media Supported: For Quotes, select photo from Gallery or Upload via Camera directly.
Crop Photo: Users can also crop Photo before uploading it for Quotes.
Integration with Unsplash for Wallpaper Images: Unsplash is integrated with quotes plugin for making searching of images more easy. With this, users can easily search any image for the quotes while uploading.
Filters on Photo: Various Filters with Stickers, Configurable Font Style & Color, Pencil Drawings can be applied on Photos. Also size & position for all these elements can be customized easily.
Customizable Image Opacity: Opacity of the image is also manageable.
Searchable Font Styles: Users can search any specific font style among numbers of pre available Font Styles for making Font management more fast and easy.
Other Integrated Plugins in Native Android App:
** Check out Stories, Quotes and other enhancements in Demo Android App: http://bit.ly/2RV5JLs
To upgrade your Android App, contact our support team at email@example.com