The following terms and conditions govern all use of the SocialNetworking.Solutions website, all content, services and products available through the website, including, but not limited to, the SocialNetworking.Solutions client area (collectively referred to as the Website).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and privacy conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
Client Area Account: You are responsible for maintaining the security of your client area account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must immediately notify SocialNetworking.Solutions of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. SocialNetworking.Solutions will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
Payment: The Website offers numerous solutions (products and services) for sale. The Website does not handle payments for these products directly, but rather refers these payments to a secure third-party payment processor which handles all aspects of the payment process. Any payment issues or disputes should be resolved directly with the payment processor. Once we have been notified by the payment processor that a payment has been made, and that the payment has successfully passed a fraud review, access will be granted to the product or service being purchased as soon as possible, however we make no guarantees of timeliness or immediacy.
Software Usage: All software products on this website are copyright products of SocialNetworking.Solutions. Thus, all product purchases are governed by their own terms of Software License Agreement. Software will only be available to the users who will have valid license. These softwares cannot be distributed for free, nor be resold to any third party or any individual. If any user (client / customer) is found violating these Software License Agreement, SocialNetworking.Solutions will have complete rights to close his / her / their account on our website.
Installation: Ahead WebSoft will not be responsible for any data loss, down-time occurring from the installation or upgradation of its software products. You must take a back-up of your code files and database before any installations/upgradations.
The plugin installation services of SocialNetworking.Solutions only include basic installation and the default setup which comes with plugins. For any other customizations, please Contact Us. If you have purchased our plugin installation services, please ensure that you take a back-up of your code files and database before the installation proceeds. Ahead WebSoft will not be responsible for any data loss or down-time.
Changes: Ahead WebSoft reserves the right to make changes to the terms of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for updated terms. You understand and agree that if you use the Website after the date on which the Agreement was changed, your use will be treated as acceptance of those changes.
Refund Policy: All products/softwares available on the Website are downloadable. Hence, refunds for product(s) purchased will be provided only if ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS ARE SATISFIED:
- Product cannot be properly installed on your SocialEngine site. This means that both you and the SocialNetworking.Solutions staff are unable to install the product properly on your SocialEngine site using the FTP, database access and site admin details of your SocialEngine site.
- Problems or errors faced in product installation are not caused by any modifications made to SocialEngine or another related product/plugin on your site.
- Above 2 conditions are satisfied and request for refund is made within 72 hours after product purchase.
- Our customization services are for SocialEngine only
- Our hourly rate is mentioned with the service listing on our website.
- The customization service has to be paid in advance.
- Contact our support team to know the number of hours required for the custom work.
- We do not provide upgradation service for the customized plugins.
- If you need upgradations in the customized plugins, then you will have to pay for the time (estimated by our team) which will be spent by our developers in redoing the custom work according to our hourly $25 per hour price.
- All customization works will have only one month (30 days) of support after deployment date.
- We do not save any customized code at our end, so you need to save backup of your customizations yourself.
- After one month, support fees will be charged depending on the custom work.
- We do not provide SE upgradation if the SE core files are modified. If you need upgradations in the customized SE files, then you will have to pay for the time (estimated by our team) which will be spent by our developers in redoing the custom work according to our hourly $25 per hour price.
- We do not provide documentation for big custom works. We provide documentation for minor changes.
- If you need documentation for big custom works, then you will have to pay for the time (estimated by our team) which will be spent by our developers in redoing the custom work according to our hourly $25 per hour price.
- During any custom work, If you do not want us to touch your live site, then set up a testing environment on your server. Our team will do the custom work on your testing setup and after the approval of the work, we will upload the code on live site.
- If you want our team to setup testing server for you, then contact our support team for estimates.
- We solely reserves all the rights to accept or reject customization or upgradation requests.
Support: SocialNetworking.Solutions provide complementary support for 90 days for each purchased plugin in the form of an online ticketing system. Our support team will assist with the purchased plugin installation, your general questions and all technical errors in our purchased plugin. We do not provide any bug-fix support for our plugins if you have modified them or any of your modifications in other parts of your website cause these errors.
If you need our assistance after this 90 days period, then contact us to let us help you better.
Important! We don’t provide support service if you’re using illegal(nulled) version of SocialEngine.
Terms of Service for Club Membership (for existing subscribers):
- All the current and future products which are included in plan (based on the type of membership plan) will be provided for free.
- Support will be provided only for the products developed by SocialNetworking.Solutions.
- Customized products from us (SocialNetworking.Solutions) will be supported.
- Club Membership subscription is on only monthly basis.
- One time Sign-up fee is to be paid only at the time of purchasing a subscription plan.
- Custom modifications and 3rd party plugin integration are not included.
- NO REFUND is provided on 1 time Sign-up fee and the monthly payments.
- Easy cancellation of subscription any time.
- Licence key and support for all the associated products will be disabled if subscription expires.
- Each license is valid for use on one domain, subdomain or folder i.e. if you subscribe to 1-Site Standard / Premium or Platinum plan, then you can use plugins only on one copy of SocialEngine.
- You can move from Standard plan to Premium and Platinum plans and also you can move from Premium plan to Platinum plan, but reverse is not allowed. If you wish to reverse, then please contact our support team. We will consider your case and take action accordingly.
- By subscribing to any of our membership plan, you are accepting the recurring payment to us.
- For getting special development license for Private / Test / Development purpose please Contact Us
- We start on app submission on Apple / Play store only after subscribing to our Premium or Platinum plan. Please remember NO REFUND is available If you want refund after the app rejected by Apple / Android Play store because we are here to re-submit your app for approval in the respective store.
Terms of Service for Mobile App Source Code:
- The Receiving Party shall not use the iOS and Android Mobile Apps Source Code for any purpose other than the Purpose of his own Mobile Apps.
- These source codes cannot be distributed for free, nor be resold to any third party or any individual.
Source Code shall remain the sole property of the SocialNetworking.Solutions.
Modifications & Amendments: SocialNetworking.Solutions reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. SocialNetworking.Solutions may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Disclaimer of Warranties: The Website is provided “as is”. SocialNetworking.Solutions hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. SocialNetworking.Solutions does not make any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
Privacy: SocialNetworking.Solutions will terminate all support and business relations with a user if he / she / they are found in any instance of plugin piracy. This will include, but is not limited to any “cracked”, “nulled”, or otherwise unlicensed versions of our any of our plugin.
Limitation of Liability: In no event will Ahead WebSoft Technolgoies be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; (iv) for any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Ahead WebSoft Technologies under this agreement. Ahead WebSoft Technologies shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
The limitations on Ahead WebSoft Technologies’s liability above shall apply whether or not Ahead WebSoft Technologies has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
Indemnification: You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Ahead WebSoft, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, employees, advertisers, licensors, suppliers or partners from and against any and all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential) and expenses, including attorneys’ fees and litigation costs, arising out of your use of the Website, products and services including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
Termination: Ahead WebSoft may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your SocialNetworking.Solutions client account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a client account, such account can only be terminated by Ahead WebSoft if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Ahead WebSoft’s notice to you thereof; provided that, Ahead WebSoft can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Miscellaneous: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Ahead WebSoft (SocialNetworking.Solutions) and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Ahead WebSoft, or by the posting by Ahead WebSoft of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Gurugram, India, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Gurugram, India. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Ahead WebSoft may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.