Verify BadgeShow More
Member Level Based VerificationsShow More
Threshold limit for verificationShow More
Manage Verification RequestsShow More
Display Comments For Verified PagesShow More
Member Level SettingsShow More
Mails and NotificationsShow More
Robust Admin PanelShow More
100% ResponsiveShow More
1 Click Install & Easy To SetupShow More
90 Days Free SupportShow More
Verified badges have the power to attract trust. It’s the benefit brands should seek if they want to maximize their visitor’s reach and the growth of your business. Other than being trustworthy, badges make pages more familiar to people. Each time a person encounters your page, badges tell them you are a real brand and they will remember you or your company as one of the few trustworthy brands out of millions of business and other commercial Pages. Another really big bonus: having that verification will help your Page rank higher in various Search Engines such as Google and Facebook.
With a badge, you stand out among unverified Pages; fraudulent ones and even legitimate ones. Some people may have ignored you before but now that you have a badge, the chance of them being interested in your Pages are higher.
- A verified badge is a check that appears in a separate widget at the Pages on your website.
- It demonstrates the authenticity of the Pages on your website.
- With the verification badge, you can choose to display number of members who have verified the pages being viewed.
- If enabled from admin, users can also read the comments made while verification.
- Badge Image displays in “Verified Page Badge & Verify Page Button” widget on your website.
Member Level Based Verifications
Threshold Limit for Verification
- A minimum verification limit can be set which facilitates the Pages to be displayed as Verified Pages on your website.
- Pages that receive a threshold number of verification are marked as “Verified”.
- This limit will help you to avoid fake verifications and gain trust, genuinity on your website for verification of Pages.
- This will thus bring more user engagement and popularity to your site.
Manage Verification Requests
- You can choose Page verification on your website to be done automatically or after admin approval.
- If you have enabled admin approval then, when members will try to verify the Pages then you will receive a request for this verification.
- Manage Verification Requests” page in admin panel of this extension lists all the page verification requests made by members on your website.
Display Comments For Verified Pages
Members can also add comments while verifying the Pages on your website. There are many benefits of adding comments and few of them are listed below:
- Used as recommendation texts verification notes, etc.
- With these comments, members can give their views about the Pages while verifying them.
- Members can view verification comments for the Pages by clicking on the “View Details” link which is present at the Page’s Profile Page.
Member Level Settings
Allow Verification of PagesChoose to allow members of any level to verify Pages on your website.
Auto Approve VerificationsChoose to auto approve the verifications for Pages verified by the members of any Member Level.
Allow Editing of Comments in VerificationsChoose to let members of any level to Edit verifications for the pages made by them.
Allow Cancellation of VerificationsChoose to let members of any level to cancel verifications for the Pages made by them.
Settings for Getting VerifiedEnable Pages made by any member level to be verified by the members on your website.
Set minimum verification limit for the pages made by any member level need to be displayed as Verified Pages.
Mails and Notifications
- Page Owners will receive emails and notifications when their Page/Pages get verified by the members.
- Members receive emails and notifications when the verification made by them for the Pages get approved / rejected by admin (for admin-approved verifications).
- Site Admin receives emails and notifications when a member verifies any Page (for admin-approved verifications).
Verified Page Badge & Verify Page Button
This widget displayed the Verified Badge with the verification details and Verify button at the Pages on your website. This widget must be placed on the “Page Profile” page on your website.
Details included in this widget which you can enable are:
- Verify Button
- Verified Page Badge
- Verification Details
Robust Admin Panel
This extension has a very powerful admin panel which provides settings to enable / disable for almost all the options. We have provided a rich set of settings. Writing about admin panel would be too short for this extension, so we have created Screenshots of all the sections in admin panel.
Users can submit request to have their Page Verified.
Users can cancel Verification request for the Pages.
Admin can manually verify any Page from admin without user request for Verification.
Verified Pages will have Verification badge appear on their Page’s profile. User will receive an email once their Page has been Verified.
Admin will receive an email notification when a user submit request for the verification of any page.
Verifications can be cancelled by members (verifiers) if they think they have verified a wrong page.
Members can also edit and view their verification comments for the Pages.
100% Fully Responsive Design
This extension is 100% responsive. Automatically adapts to any devices (Mobile phone, tablet and desktop). You can take full control of the color scheme and designing of slides with our powerful yet easy-to-use admin panel of this plugin from setting to styling.
1 Click Install & Easy To Setup
This plugin can be easily installed with 1 click and can be easily configured. Helpful Video Tutorials, Installation Tutorial and FAQs for this plugin will make it more easy for you to setup and create slideshows using this plugin on your site.
Lifetime Upgrades with 90 Days Free Support
Get free upgrades lifetime for this plugin and free support for first 90 days of your purchase.