In a world where anyone can create an online account, it can be difficult to know for sure whether the social media accounts we interact with as consumers and businesses today are authentic or not? Being verified on social media is something that everyone wants, yet very few ever see that mysterious blue tick show up on their account, so it can be a big deal. There can be many ways of verifying members on your website, among which verification via document is one which seems to be more secure & appropriate.
With the help of “Member Verification via KYC Documents Plugin”, you can verify website members on the document basis which will decide their real existence and help you to gain instant credibility that you can use to build your personal brand and expertise. Documents can be uploaded by the users at the time of Signup or after Signup from Profile Settings section. Admin have the right to approve / reject the uploaded documents from the admin panel. Also admin can add multiple “Document Types” among which users can choose any at the time of document upload.
Document Upload Option on SignupShow More
Document Upload via Profile SettingsShow More
Multiple Document Types Upload OptionShow More
Integrated with SE Auto Approve FeatureShow More
Approve / Reject DocumentsShow More
Preview DocumentShow More
Enable / Disable Document Upload option on SignupShow More
Manage DocumentsShow More
Supported Document ExtensionsShow More
Mails & NotificationsShow More
1 Click Install & Easy to SetupShow More
Lifetime Upgrade & 90 Days Free SupportShow More
Document Upload Option on Signup
- You can allow your users to get verified on your website by uploading documents at the time of Signup.
- The request for the document verification will get sent to the admin automatically after uploading at the time of Signup.
- Only one document per Document Type will be applicable as verified, If new document will be uploaded for the same document type by the same user, then the new one will be considered rather than the previous one.
Document Upload via Profile Settings
- Logged In Users on your website can upload documents for verification from Profile Settings section under Settings section.
- After uploading the document, user can send verification request for the uploaded document to the Site admin who can approve / reject the document verification request from the admin panel of this plugin.
Multiple Document Types Upload Option
- Site Admin can add multiple Document Types for the Documents from “Document Types” section in the admin panel of this plugin which users can choose at the time of document upload on your website.
- Site admin can add as many document types as he wants from the admin panel of this plugin.
Approve / Reject Documents
The document verification requests sent by the users can be approved / rejected by the site admin from the “Manage Documents” Section in the admin panel of this plugin. If SE auto approve feature in which if auto approved option for the member on signup is disabled, then admin can verify document & approve member collectively from “Manage Documents” section for that particular member.
- Site admin can manage all the uploaded document by the user from “Manage Documents” section and can view various details such as Name, Username, Email, Document Type, Status and other Options from this section.
- Also site admin can search any of the specific document by entering the searching criteria into the filter fields under this section.
Supported Document Extensions
- Site admin can choose various extensions such as PDF, PNG, JPG, JPEG, DOCX, XLSX, PPTX for the documents to be uploaded by the users from the Global Settings section in the admin panel of this plugin.
- Extensions other than the above mentioned extensions are not supported for the documents.
Mails & Notifications
Seamless Integration with SocialEngine’s Notification and Emails system and for all important actions members on your website will get Notifications & Emails.
In Member Verification via KYC Documents Plugin , Mails and Notification will send to the users for the following updates:
- Sending Verification request to site admin.
- When Document get verified by the site admin.
- When document get rejected by the site admin.
1 Click Install & Easy To Setup
This plugin can be easily installed with 1 click and can be easily configured. Helpful Video Tutorials, Installation Tutorial and FAQs for this plugin will make it more easy for you to setup and allow your users to create listings on your website.